1. Complete the registration form here, ensuring that all your details are correct, including a telephone number, and verify your email address and payment method. We charge a €3 Registration fee to help confirm the identity of our users.
4. Search our Live auction by using the navigation and filters on the left of your screen and select a lot you would like. Satisfy yourself that you know what you are bidding on( read the notes, examine the photographs). If you are unsure of anything, please contact our admin team.
5. Bid on the Lot. You can set your highest bid, and our software will automatically keep you as the highest bidder up to that amount. The increments of bidding are dictated by the value of the bottle being auctioned. See table for Proxy Bidding here.
6. You will be notified by email of your bid status (highest bidder, outbid, winner, lost out) so you can keep up to date with the live auction and increase your bid should you wish. You can also keep track of your bidding on My Dashboard. While in your Dashboard or Watch list, you can also place bids on anything you are watching or actively bidding on.
7. The countdown to the auction end will always be clearly displayed on each item listing. The Auction begins to close at 7PM (GMT). We are using anti-sniping software on our website, which will prevent those annoying bidders who jump in at the last second from stealing the lot from under your nose. If there is a bid within the last 10 minutes, the individual lot is extended by 20 minutes to allow you a chance to increase your bid should you wish. The lot ends when there is no activity for 10 minutes.
8. When the auction ends if you have won the auction you will be notified by email with your winning bid price.
9. You can then click the link to complete the payment process which will include, your winning bid, buyers commission and shipping charges. You must pay within 72 hours or there will be late penalties of €10 per day incurred. If you fail to make payment on your winning lot within 7 days of the auction ending (unless by consent of the admin team and the lot seller) you will be banned from future auctions and the website.
10. Once your items have been paid for we will then ship them by courier wich you can track via your My Dashboard Please note our shipping rates here. PLEASE BE AWARE THERE IS NO INSURANCE ON ITEMS SHIPPED BY COURIER UNLESS YOU CLICK THE ADD INSURANCE BUTTON. You are welcome to collect your winning items in person by arranging and appointment with our offices in Dundalk.