Sellers Auction Fees
Seller: 5% Commission charged on the final selling price
- Listing Fee – €3
- Reduced Listing fee, more than 10 items – €2
- Optional Reserve Fee – €8
- Additional charges may apply for account settlement featuring 3rd party providers
Buyers Auction Fees
Buyer: 10% Commission charged on the winning bid
Non EEA Credit Card Surcharge – 3% / Credit Card payments from countries outside of the European Economic Area will be subject to a 3% surcharge
Shipping Charges: please see our shipping and delivery charges page. (link to shipping)
Please note VAT is applicable to all fees, carriage and surcharges.
1. The most common way is by sending Via courier or post. Please ensure that you package your item appropriately with plenty of protective packaging. Irish Whiskey Auctions accepts no liability for any damage that may occur in shipping the item to us.
2. You can deliver your items to our offices personally during our opening hours, Please note we do not accept liability for your items until they are assessed by our team. You will be notified by email when are accepted by us for auctioning purposes.
3. At one of our designated drop off points. For your convenience we have agreed with some of our partners to allow items be dropped off for the next available auction at their premises. Please note you must complete a drop off form and only deliver during the designated drop off days. Irish Whiskey Auctions accepts no responsibility for your items until they are assessed by our team at our offices in Dundalk.